finding WF-ID by document

Gavin Mooney gavinmooney at gmail.com
Tue Oct 4 07:38:56 EDT 2005

Hi Robert,
 I don't believe the documents are removed from the Administrator's inbox
when the workflow status changes.
 Matching the workflow ID to the document - the workflow instance number is
in the document (it's in the header as well isn't it?). You can link
instance number to workflow ID in table SWP_NODES (it might not have the
underscore - I don't have a system in front of me today).
 Another link you could use for filtering out the old documents - the date
the workflow errored (from the workflow log) will correspond to the date the
document was sent.
 Regards,
Gavin
 2005/10/4, robert.van.den.berg at accenture.com <