Fixed: Quirks in 4.6c with generic instantiate?

Hilsbos, Margaret A Margaret.Hilsbos at dayzim.com
Wed Nov 30 11:41:33 EST 2005

Okay, I solved this one myself...well not really, I just created a new task and it works fine.

I wonder if the other one got corrupted because I tried using a programmed binding at first. Although I deleted the programmed binding it didn't seem to recognize the subsequent binding correctly.

Anyway it works now...so call it just another adventure in workflow-land.

- Margaret