Workflow status 'Ready' but does not move on

Klaus-Dieter Spatz Klaus at kdssc.com
Wed Nov 30 11:40:19 EST 2005

Lyal,

That was the trick. You are the greatest.

To control on or off, I am adding an entry into t77s0 (my favorite table),
read it before the endless loop to control if it is on or off.

That does not allow me to switch it by user, since that task is under
wf-batch, but I can turn it on or off. Yes is costs me a transport, but it
is not for ever.

Just temporary.

Thanks a lot. Klaus