Raising a QMSM event with change doc MELDUNG - possible?

Michael Pokraka wug.replies at workflowconnections.com
Mon Nov 28 17:08:59 EST 2005

Hi Margaret,
OK you laid down the challenge, so here goes:

You're mostly on the right track, but keep the event at the same level as your
change doc, i.e. stick to the notification. Create an event
ZRESPONSIBLEPERSONCHANGED with event parameter(s).

In SWEC, specify your event using a FM - the changedocs are provided as
parameters for your entertainment.
The other FM in there is one for populating the event container, which is where
you can put the Task number and old/new values.

A design choice that depends on your intended usage is whether to have multiple
events with one per task, or one event with all changed tasks as a multiline
parameter.

Cheers
Mike