Illegal value for not specified item in input stream...

Mike Pokraka wug.replies at workflowconnections.com
Wed Nov 23 06:38:05 EST 2005

Hi Lyal,
Mark's suggestion is a good possibility (the message stems from the
interface between the frontend scripting and the ABAP backend), if doesn't
do the trick, have a look on OSS.

I have had something similar (same message, different context) which the
nice people in Walldorf eventually solved with a shiny new note. If I
remember correctly it was for a few versions, have a scratch around & you
should be able to find it.

The nasty bit was that it possibly maybe perhaps caused corruptions that
only became apparent later on - we could reproduce it every now and again.
So if after all the above you're still no furhter then log it with OSS.

Cheers
Mike