how to give option to write comments about rejection in case Approver rejects the workitem?

Yogesh Chopra Yogesh.Chopra at axonglobal.com
Mon Nov 21 20:29:58 EST 2005

Thanks for your reply Edwin. There is some thing different happening in
SAP standard transaction FV60. Please Note every body.

In Transaction FV60, I experienced that change event will only initiate
when Document is changed from Complete to NON-Complete

                                                          Complete event
will only initiate when document is changed from Non-Complete to
Complete.

In any other circumstances we have to customize the event to occur.
In my case I am doing changes in a complete document and saving it as a
complete that's why no event was captured. I have created a user exit
and initiate a change event. Now it is working fine.

Can any one give suggestion that, in case Approver wants to reject the
Invoice he /she may want to write the reason of rejection? How I will
accomplish this in my task. That is when a user click on the workitem
and press reject option then he/she should have option to write his/her
comments in that task

Is there any way to accomplish this?

Thanks and Best Regards
   Yogesh Chopra