Fw: Slightly OT: Adding PO items to MM invoice from workflow

Mike Pokraka wug.replies at workflowconnections.com
Mon Nov 21 13:34:55 EST 2005

Hi Viveka,
Thanks for at least confirming that we're not missing something simple -
even though we've had a few knowledgeable people on this already.

Our planned interim solution is similar to your suggesion - to catch the
'more than 8 items' as an outcome and route them to AP to enter manually
(double ugh).

I can sense Jocelyn chirping in about putting in a development
request... Once again I'm in that boat where I'm only at client for a
few days, and client wants a solution now and could not be bothered to
pursue this through into the next release. Frustrating.

Anyway, still hoping someone may have a sneaky hack.....

Thanks for your useful feedback,
Cheers
Mike