Slightly OT: Adding PO items to MM invoice from workflow

workflow99@aol.com workflow99 at aol.com
Mon Nov 21 12:42:07 EST 2005

Mike, it seems you are alone!

Best Regards,
Ramki Maley,
WF Developer - USCBP.

-----Original Message-----
From: Mike Pokraka <wug.replies at workflowconnections.com>
To: SAP Workflow Users' Group <sap-wug at mit.edu>
Sent: Mon, 21 Nov 2005 17:20:08 +0000
Subject: Re: Slightly OT: Adding PO items to MM invoice from workflow

Hi Ramki,
I was trying to keep it too simple... 4.7 / 620. MIR4 -> Edit -> Change
The process:
- Incoming invoice scanned and entered automatically using OCR.
- If OCR cannot post invoice, it's parked & WF triggered
- WF determines user and asks them which PO items this invoice is for
- Done in custom popup with list of open PO items against vendor,
- Client doesn't want MIR4 because this way is a) a simpler interface and b) restricts header changes.

We have found BAPIs and functionality galore for CREATING invoices, but not for changing them.... Adding items in this way seems not that unusual a requirement, are we really alone?

Thanks
Mike