Help: Mail by workflow takes long

Ola Ladi ladi_ola2003 at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 21 12:08:59 EST 2005

Hi Glauco,

  If I undestand you correctly, the user did not get the message in his external e-mail box. When you use a Send Mail step to send a mail to a user by specifying an Organisational object or expression as the recipient without using an e-mail address explicitly, the system sends the message to sap office box.

  If you want the mail to go to an external e-mail address, there are two options:

  1. Set up auto-forwarding for the user in transaction SO36 or ask the user to set-up auto-forwarding to his e-mail address in the business workplace.

  2. Change the settings in SO16 to ``Send to Home Addresses of Users". With this setting, the system would send the message to the the e-mail address maintained for the user in his master data.

  Regards

  Ola

Mike Pokraka <wug.replies at workflowconnections.com> wrote:
  The job name is whatever Basis decide to call it, the ABAP that runs is
RSCONN01. Ususally set up by Basis, so talk to them if it doesn't get
there within an hour or so.
Cheers
Mike