Help Transporting Workflow to Production

vijay srikanth vijay_d15 at hotmail.com
Sat Nov 19 03:16:37 EST 2005

You're true Glauco,

But what if there is a very customized and a little complex agent assignment
that's been done in DEV, one might not want to go to Quality or Production
and repeat the same again. It might be liable for errors. So I think that
transporting agent assignments should be done, from DEV system itself.

Regards,
Vijay