Attach a report workitem

Mark Pyc mark.pyc at gmail.com
Thu Nov 17 07:05:30 EST 2005

G'day KB,
 First things first. Welcome!
 Secondly, a tip for you. If you follow the link at the bottom of each of
these messages you can get info on searching the archives of these messages.
 This is a popular request.
 One option to consider is the use of Secondary Methods to display a report
- either before, during or after the normal workitem. Again if you need more
info try the archive search.
 Have fun,
Mark