Displaying WS-numbers in search help

Thomas Maue Thomas.Maue at ipaper.com
Wed Nov 16 13:05:44 EST 2005

Mike,

Which release?  I remember this problem in a 4.6 environment  also - am now
in 4.7 so it's different.

In 4.7 right click on F4 popup (see attachment) and choose Personalize.
Try 'Return to standard' button to restore defaults.  I had to play around
with it to keep my settings.

(See attached file: F4setting.JPG)

Regards,
Thomas Maue

             "Mike Pokraka"
             <wug.replies at work
             flowconnections.c                                          To
             om>                       "SAP Workflow Users' Group"
             Sent by:                  <sap-wug at mit.edu>
             sap-wug-bounces at m                                          cc
             it.edu
                                                                   Subject
                                       RE: Displaying WS-numbers in search
             11/16/2005 03:17          help
             AM

             Please respond to
               "SAP Workflow
               Users' Group"
             <sap-wug at mit.edu>

More like a teflon-coated eel :)  Nope, that's not it, it switches codes
on in value dropdowns (document type etc.), but not search helps. At least
not the WI ones.

Oddly, on my current system if I use a personal value list it shows me the
workflow id's (see attached screenshots), frustrating - so close yet so
far.

Thanks
Mike