FORM Step Type issue

Shrivastava, Priya (non-employee) Priya.Shrivastava at nonemployee.pmintl.com
Wed Nov 16 03:42:52 EST 2005

Hi Folks,

I am using the "FORM" step type in my Vendor approval Workflow. This
Form step type has an inbuilt feature wherein we can attach any type of
attachment. We want to archive this document and again attach them to
the Standard transaction "XK03" so that the business users can view the
attachment pertaining to each Vendor.

The Attachment in the FORM container is as a Office Document (SOFM). I
would archive this document from the Workflow and then retrieve it from
the standard Transaction for viewing.

How do I archive this (possibly as an image) or as the same document
type? Do I need to convert it from SOFM to IMAGE Object & then write it
as an Archive link?

Kindly let me know if anybody has worked on this.

Thanks in advance for all your answers.

Regards,
Priya Shrivastava,
Project SWISS - FRICEW Team
Philip Morris International Management SA.
Lausanne, Switzerland
Email : priya.shrivastava at pmintl.com
Tel :  #+41-21-618 9194
Fax : #+41-21-618 5919