Workitem List Translation

Kjetil Kilhavn KJETILK at statoil.com
Wed Nov 16 09:19:33 EST 2005

There is no support for the dynamic column data, so you will have to modify the workflow inbox if you want those translated to logon language as well. I have never debugged it, but I am sure what happens when the "Display in logon language" checkbox is selected is that the program checks the task work item text to see if it exists in the logon language. If it does, this text is used, otherwise the text from SWWWIHEAD is used (the one that is displayed when the checkbox is not selected).
--
Kjetil Kilhavn, Statoil ØFT KTJ ITS BKS SAP Basis

this message.
Thank you.