Strange problem

Hill, Anna anna.hill at sap.com
Wed Nov 16 04:06:52 EST 2005

Hi Ananth

Your screen shot shows the workflow container but not the task
container. There could be an issue with the bindings into the task if no
agents are being determined. If I've understood you right, you might be
using the standard rule against the task (AC20000027 - look at the
default rules tab on the task) for the agent determination, so if this
is the case, I suggest you first test that the rule is finding agents in
your QA system in PFAC as the config could be missing from SPRO. If this
works, then the likelihood is that the release code is not being passed
into the task and therefore the rule. If it doesn't work then the config
for the agents against release code/group needs to be transported.

If this is not how you are determining agents, exactly how are you doing
it?

Cheers
Anna