Workitem List Translation

Mike Pokraka wug.replies at workflowconnections.com
Wed Nov 16 01:18:46 EST 2005

Hi Thad,
Sorry to say, but the work item description is dynamic, but the text is
not - it's generated at work item creation in the language of the user who
creates the item.
Particularly annoying when you have advance with dialog and a Spanish user
completes one item & the system creates the next item under his
logon/language but the next agent is French - they then get a Spanish
title in their inbox (but French text). If you anticipate that then you
may need a dummy background step in between to force it into English
(WF-BATCH's language).
Cheers
Mike