Workitem List Translation

wf03tg@optonline.net wf03tg at optonline.net
Wed Nov 16 00:31:30 EST 2005

Hello All:

I have a following translation issue on release 4.6c (English to French translation):

When workitems are created in French (logon language 'FR') they look all French on the workitem list in the SAP Inbox ( I am talking about the list of WIs per a task).

However, when work items were created in English, then texts, like workitem title or other data provided by dynamic columns, do not appear in French, even though an agent for those tasks logged on in French.

Translation inside such workitem is good. During the execution of the workitem all texts, literal, and so on, appear to be in French. )

Your response to my issue would be much appreciated.

Regards,
Thad Gorbal
1(203) 912-9753