Strange problem

Ananth write2ananth at gmail.com
Fri Nov 11 23:32:48 EST 2005

Hi All,

I have a strange situation when using BUS2105 (Purchase Requisition)
where the task is defined as 'General Task' and the agent is
determined at runtime based on the release strategy.

It was working perfectly, where the agents were picked up properly
based on the release code and the workitems were sent correctly to the
correct agents. But now, the workitems are being sent to all the
agents and when I check the log (SWI2_FREQ), it shows that the task
can be executed by all and it is not picking the correct agent.

I refreshed the buffers (SWU_OBUF), but to no avail.

Can someone pls let me know what is to be done to make sure that the
workitem is sent to the correct instead of all the people.

Thanks in advance
Ananth