Theoretical question - WF Design

Dart, Jocelyn jocelyn.dart at sap.com
Thu Nov 10 18:11:18 EST 2005

Hi Kjetil,
That's fine but this is SRM and often its a BADI we are using to hold code rather than a BOR object.
Particularly for the workflows Sue is talking about.

Plus SRM has lots of special coding around the workflows so changing the workflow patterns also requires a sensitive touch.

Regards,
Jocelyn Dart
Senior Consultant
SAP Australia Pty Ltd.
Level 1/168 Walker St.
North Sydney
NSW, 2060
Australia
T   +61 412 390 267
M   + 61 412 390 267
E   jocelyn.dart at sap.com
http://www.sap.com <http://www.sap.com/>

The information contained in or attached to this electronic transmission is confidential and may be legally privileged. It is intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any distribution, copying, review, retransmission, dissemination or other use of this electronic transmission or the information contained in it is strictly prohibited. If you have received this electronic transmission in error, please immediately contact the sender to arrange for the return of the original documents.

Electronic transmission cannot be guaranteed to be secure and accordingly, the sender does not accept liability for any such data corruption, interception, unauthorized amendment, viruses, delays or the consequences thereof.

Any views expressed in this electronic transmission are those of the individual sender, except where the message states otherwise and the sender is authorized to state them to be the views of SAP AG or any of its subsidiaries. SAP AG, its subsidiaries, and their directors, officers and employees make no representation nor accept any liability for the accuracy or completeness of the views or information contained herein. Please be aware that the furnishing of any pricing information/ business proposal herein is indicative only, is subject to change and shall not be construed as an offer or as constituting a binding agreement on the part of SAP AG or any of its subsidiaries to enter into any relationship, unless otherwise expressly stated.