Theoretical question - WF Design

Raju Omkaram romkaram at gmail.com
Wed Nov 9 16:57:38 EST 2005

If WF log is critical then create a WF attribute long enogh to hold the
condtion. This attribute can be filled out in the BADI per each condition
that has been executed. In workflow create a step to display the attribute.
 This way you can see what conditions have been set in BADI also it will be
easy to track the condition in question while keeping the WF simple and
elegant.
 Raju