Creating SD Invoice after Delivery PGI

Mike Pokraka (WUG) wug.replies at workflowconnections.com
Wed Nov 9 15:56:21 EST 2005

Hi Shane,
You can create a custom BUS2032.zGoodsIssued event as an output from the
Sales Order. Use an output condition which checks for the GI status - your
friendly SD folks should be able to help you with the condition part if
you're not too familiar as it's really their territory.

The advantage is that your event is keyed on the object in question. I think
you can then code a method on the object to do a billing run for a single
SO.

Cheers
Mike

  _____