Controlling Forwarding at a task level in 4.6C

Dart, Jocelyn jocelyn.dart at sap.com
Wed Nov 9 00:26:36 EST 2005

Hi Mark,
Not sure.  However if you are on sufficient SP level the code to make it
work should be there.

Why don't try adding the field via an append structure, refresh the
buffer, and see if it works?
You should be able to see the field in PFTC agent assignment - same
place as General Task attributes.

Regards,
Jocelyn Dart