WF-BATCH

Srinivasan Ramanan r_m_n_n at hotmail.com
Tue Nov 8 08:50:27 EST 2005

If a BAPI function is called and executed by user WF-BATCH then you will
have WF-BATCH as the user who created the object in SAP tables..

You can use WF-BATCH to schedule and run a background job....but those jobs
which are part of workflow should run under the autorization of the user who
actually execute the work item, not of wF-BATCH...

In otehr words ..
Job created by WF-BATCH
Job run under authorization of user ---work item executor , in your case
WF_intiator..
What field in which BAPI structure you are filling the actual user name
instead of WF-BATCH ?
Are you executing this BAPI call in dialog or background ?

Srinivasan