Controlling Forwarding at a task level in 4.6C

Mark Pyc mark.pyc at gmail.com
Fri Nov 4 05:26:43 EST 2005

G'day Jocelyn,

After talking to the basis team and hitting the extra button "Other
Kernal Info" on the System>Status screen it turns out we are on 4.6D
from a Kernal release point of view, however we don't have the option
of 'Forwarding Not Allowed'.

I've found numerous previous responses from you indicating that this
is available as of 4.6D. The basis team here are of the opinion that
they have done the Basis/Kernal upgrade and yet the component version
is still 4.6C.

Have you got any further insights into this? Is it worth taking up with OSS??

Thanks,
Mark

On 11/4/05, Dart, Jocelyn <jocelyn.dart at sap.com> wrote:
> Mark,
> But 4.6D is only a support pack away - as 4.6D is only relevant to the
> Basis/Kernel of a 4.6C system.
> You might want to talk to your basis folk about the support pack
> strategy on site.
>

> Regards,
> Jocelyn Dart
> Senior Consultant