SRM 4.0 PO approval n step BADI

Stéphane Bailleul bailleul_s at hotmail.com
Wed Nov 2 11:53:08 EST 2005

Hi All,

We are working with SRM 4.0 and I am trying to put into place the the
approval workflow for the PO using the WS14000145 (n step BADI)
the BADI seems to work fine as in the approval preview the agents are
correctly being displayed.
However when I look at the log the workflow remains in status waiting (
there is no deadline set up)

Can you please tell me if you ever met that problem and how to solve it ?
Also when I test the workflow definition directly ( without being in the
back end) I then have a totally different approver ( the Manager of the
organisation unit of the requester)

( The PO can be on hold but whenever it is ordered the Workflow is just
waiting )

Thanks for your help
stephane