Disappearing Data on Document from Template

Munday,Sherie J. MUNDAYSJ at airproducts.com
Wed Nov 2 10:04:58 EST 2005

Hello All,

I am completely stumped by this latest problem.  (We are using 4.6C.)
We have a workflow in which we use the excel version of Document from
Template with which the managers create a form.  That form is then
routed to a "power user" to add input, and then it is routed to an
Organizational Management Center.  This is something we commonly use in
may workflows.  With our latest flow, two power users have had the same
experience, in which they enter the data onto the form, save the form,
and when the OMC opens the form, the power users' input is not there.
We have double checked the bindings to ensure that the same element
(Document 1) is being passed in and out of the steps.  The initial task
is wf_doc/ create, and the following steps are wf_doc/edit.  All other
power users are processing the same flow without any problems.  Any
insight from anyone would be greatly appreciated.

Thank You,
Sherie