SRM BAdi-n step for Shopping Carts

Susan R. Keohan keohan at ll.mit.edu
Tue Nov 1 09:56:08 EST 2005

Hi all,

I am trying to embark on the implementation of BBP_WFL_APPROV_BADI (SRM 4.0).  Have looked at all
the notes, docu, sample implementations, etc.
1) The docu for this BAdi says 'Note that there must be absolutely no gaps in the approval steps and
that approvers must be defined for every step.'  I assume this means that the ApprovalIndex must be
incremented from 0 by 1 with no gaps in it.  Am I correct ?  Or does this mean that there can be no
intervening steps *between* approval steps ?

2) Is it possible to pass an approver an approval task, which also allows them to change the cart ?
   But other approvers (different approval levels) can only approve or reject?  Can I determine
which tasks the approvers can get and set that in the BAdi ?

Obviously, I am an SRM novice and a BAdi novice as well, so any help is greatly appreciated.
Happy WF-ing,
Sue
--
Susan R. Keohan