Schedule Manager Flow Definitions

John Mackinnon john.mackinnon at alcatel.com
Tue Nov 1 09:00:56 EST 2005

Hello

I attempting to use the flow definition's available within Schedule Manager
to maintain background jobs in SAP. I am testing this with a simple flow
definition, basically it should create and process one background job and
then kick up another job once the first one completes. Two things I am
having trouble with are, the workflow seems to hang for approx 20+ mins
before it has a return the job was successful ( the job itself only takes 2
seconds to process though ) the other problem is that it never seems to move
onto the next step in the flow definition so it never creates the second
job??

Thank you

John Mackinnon