Decision Task - title question

Rick Sample Rick.Sample at gbe.com
Tue May 31 15:59:35 EDT 2005

I have a parameter in a Decision task with static text like so:

& SALES order needs approval bla, bla, bla, bla, bla, bla, bla, bla,
bla, bla, bla, bla, bla, bla, bla,

I a BOR method I create custom text and want to "push" the static text
out of the way.
Basically just have the static text get truncated.
No matter what I do I can not get all the static text truncated.
I end up with something like:
parms = "This is the text I added to the parameter and made longer than
80 chars. So should push the rest of the text out of my way."

I end up with : This is the text I added to the parameter and made
longer than 80 chars. So should push the rest of the text out of my way.
SALES
I can not get all the org text to get truncated. No matter how long I
make the parm text.
Any thoughts?

4.6c