AW: Accessing a container value in EBP 3.5

Susan R. Keohan keohan at ll.mit.edu
Tue May 31 15:32:12 EDT 2005

Hi Nate,

Of course, that's all I really want to do (read the tables using the data browser), but it seems in
EBP 3.5/Basis 6.20 things are a little different.  I cannot get the container element using SE16,
workitem ID, elementname.  I can, however, retrieve it if I use SAP_WAPI_READ_CONTAINER.

Understanding the underlying differences here would also be helpful.

Regards,
Sue