RSWUWFML & RSCONN01

Michael Pokraka wug.replies at workflowconnections.com
Fri May 27 05:52:34 EDT 2005

Hi David,
Mails are queued for sending - at which time they become visible in
SOST, RSCONN01 then send them out (this should be Basis's
responsibility). Is RSWUWFML set up correctly and does it generate any
errors/logs?
You can always test mail by sending yourself something from the SAP
inbox to your Notes/Evolution/Mozilla/Sunbird/Outlook address.
Cheers
Mike