RSWUWFML & RSCONN01

Bibby, David david.bibby at linklaters.com
Fri May 27 04:53:41 EDT 2005

Hi All,
I am in the process of setting up workflow for our xRPM system.
I have set up my first workflow in this system and it works fine.
However I want to notify users when they have work items waiting for them to action.

We currently have RSWUWFML & RSCONN01 set up in our R/3 and CRM systems which are working fine.

However I cannot seem to get these jobs to generate e-mails from our xRPM system.

I have tried running RSCONN01 with Address Type 'INT' and also wth '*' but no e-mails are visible in SOST.

Is there something I have missed or is there something BASIS need to do ?

I have checked SO13 and SO36, these do not have automatic forwarding set up that I can see, but neither do our CRM and R/3 systems and the e-mail reminders are working.

I would be grateful of any pointers as to what the problem might be.

Many Thanks
David

This message is confidential. It may also be privileged or otherwise protected by work product immunity or other legal rules. If you have received it by mistake please let us know by reply and then delete it from your system; you should not copy it or disclose its contents to anyone. All messages sent to and from Linklaters may be monitored to ensure compliance with internal policies and to protect our business. Emails are not secure and cannot be guaranteed to be error free as they can be intercepted, amended, lost or destroyed, or contain viruses. Anyone who communicates with us by email is taken to accept these risks.

The contents of any email addressed to our clients are subject to our usual terms of business; anything which does not relate to the official business of the firm is neither given nor endorsed by it.

The registered address of the UK partnership of Linklaters is One Silk Street, London, EC2Y 8HQ. Please refer to http://www.linklaters.com/regulation for important information on the regulatory position of the firm.