Workitem delegation

Michael Marten michael.marten at philips.com
Thu May 26 10:02:55 EDT 2005

Hello,
just a short idea: don't delete org. unit 1, make sub. units real "sub
organiszational units".
But I guess this is not the expected  solution ...
     old situation
     org. unit 1 (don't delete it)
                 => useridX
                 => useridY
                 => useridD
.                => useridE

     new situation
      org. unit 1 (don't delete it)
         => sub org A
                 => useridX
                 => useridY
         => sub org A
                 => useridD
.                => useridE

Michael - and yes, here in Hamburg the sun is shining!

"Maes Steven"
Sent by:
sap-wug-bounces at mit.edu
26.05.2005 15:35
Please respond to
"SAP Workflow Users' Group" <sap-wug at mit.edu>

<sap-wug at mit.edu>
cc

Subject
Workitem delegation
Classification

Dear all,

I have a question regarding the assignment of work items to the org.
structure.

Let’s assume that certain work items were assigned to org. unit 1.
The customer decided to divide this unit into 2 sub org. units.

No problem so far. We changed the workflow templates and the new work
items are assigned to the correct organisational unit.

Problems arise when we look at the work items from the past. These are
still assigned to the original org unit.
We would like to re-assign these items to the new org units.

Is there anyone who has an idea for solving this issue ? (Program,
function, etc…)

Thanks in advance,

Steven Maes
Stymatic Consulting