Workitem delegation

Maes Steven Steven.Maes at luminus.be
Thu May 26 09:35:54 EDT 2005

Dear all,

I have a question regarding the assignment of work items to the org.
structure.

Let's assume that certain work items were assigned to org. unit 1.

The customer decided to divide this unit into 2 sub org. units.

No problem so far. We changed the workflow templates and the new work
items are assigned to the correct organisational unit.

Problems arise when we look at the work items from the past. These are
still assigned to the original org unit.

We would like to re-assign these items to the new org units.

Is there anyone who has an idea for solving this issue ? (Program,
function, etc...)

Thanks in advance,

Steven Maes

Stymatic Consulting