Limit the number of WF-BATCH processes

Mike.Nickson@bhint.com Mike.Nickson at bhint.com
Thu May 26 07:08:49 EDT 2005

Sheldon

We are on 4.7 here but we had a similar recent issue that the Basis guys
corrected by changing the following RFC quota parameters (both of which
can be changed dynamically):

rdisp/rfc_min_wait_dia_wp (from 1 to 5)
rdisp_rfc_check (from 1 to 3)

Hope this works for you

Mike

skidmore.s at pg.com
Sent by: sap-wug-bounces at mit.edu
25/05/2005 22:28
Please respond to "SAP Workflow Users' Group"