Escalation & sending external Mail (outlook)

Gopinath Addepalli Prasad gopinathp at intelligroup.com
Thu May 26 02:05:50 EDT 2005

hi sharath,
    Thanks for your reply.
    This is my case:
        1) Request was created
        2) It goes to superior for approval/Rejection, here the superior should get a escalation or remainder
            email into his outlook inbox until he approves/rejects
        3) When superior approves/rejects a mail should send to the request who creates the request.
   I hope it was clear.
   Now my question is how can we set the mail to outlook of superior until he approves by checking the
   Working days.
   If it is still not clear please get back to me.
Regards,
Gopi.