Escalation & sending external Mail (outlook)

Sharath Chandra Kotla ksharath77 at yahoo.com
Thu May 26 01:48:34 EDT 2005

Hi Gopi,
can u explain the prob bit clear, when this has to be
happend. there are many function modules to know the
working days and holidays of the company. instead of
seaching for working days search for company holidays
and check for negative condition for better
performance. please explain bit clear..when and how it
should be happend..?

regds,
Sharath.

--- Gopinath Addepalli Prasad