AW: Requisition

Shruti G shruti_900 at hotmail.com
Tue May 24 02:27:43 EDT 2005

hi,

I spend almost 5 hours reading the doc for Purchase requisition on
help.sap.com... It is so clearly given as to what to be done ... almost 80%
doubts are cleared....

I want to know something about AUTHORISATION .. what is this.
I saw something in the notes
System Authorisation Object = M_EINK_FRG ..

Can any one exlplain please.

Thanks

Shruti