Desktop Workplace

Dominik Sobolewski sobolewskid at marafiq.com.sa
Sat May 21 01:19:53 EDT 2005

Hi Shruti,

We are using it here. It is a nice and neat tool particularly if you
have a lot of WF users that rarely use SAP, Outlook works easier for
them. The bad thing about this software is that the integration
naturally works on the Front End.

So you have a lot Front End issues to handle: DW Installation, eventual
problems if you patch the GUI, if you install Windows service packs etc.
If possible I would always go for 'some non Front End Integration' which
was not possible in our case. Anyway, once you have the DW rolled out it
works fine.

Dominik Sobolewski
SAP Workflow Consultant

MARAFIQ