Approval Transport Workflow with SAP 4.5B

ritatimmons ritatimmons at swbell.net
Thu May 19 11:35:50 EDT 2005

Michel:  I have the same requirement - can you please share with me the
transport workflow that you have found in SAP 4.6?  We are on 4.6c.  Would
you also mind talking to me about what you are planning to do - this is on
my to-do list, but I haven't thought much about it yet.  Send me an email to
rtimmons at yorkgrp.com if you want to talk off-line about this.

Regards
Rita