Approval Transport Workflow with SAP 4.5B

Michel.Cieplinski@alcatel.fr Michel.Cieplinski at alcatel.fr
Thu May 19 10:52:40 EDT 2005

Hello,

I need to implement a Approval Transport Workflow to replace our paper
approval :
Our company policy requires all transports to be reviewed and approved by
several individuals before a transport request is released into
production.
Currently, we are generating paper approvals.  We need a way in SAP to
allow an approver or approvers to approve a transport request directly in
the system. I must replace the paper form by an SAP form. The WF starts
when the form is saved.
I've found a transport Workflow in SAP 4.6, but there is anything in 4.5 .
This workflow needs to configure the workflow engine, but I can't find in
STMS where to configure this engine.

Has somebody implemented a transport workflow in 4.5 ?
Any idea or documentation is welcome.

Thanks.

M.C.