AW: AW: way to convert P + personnel number type of agent to US+UserID

Workflow nathanfox at swissinfo.org
Thu May 19 10:32:07 EDT 2005

Depending on your concept another alternative might be to add a virtual
object attribute BUS1065 to your core Business Object via delegation, this
way you not only get the attribute  'NameWithLeadingUS' but all the
attributes of BUS1065 as well. Of course OO design principals should be
respected, it might not be warranted to add this object link attribute to
your core object.

cheers Nate