way to convert P + personnel number type of agent to US+User ID

tamara.elliott@kodak.com tamara.elliott at kodak.com
Wed May 18 13:52:57 EDT 2005

I'm not sure if there is a method, but there is a function module:  PTRV_CONVERT_PERNR_TO_USERID,

Tami
Eastman Kodak Company

"Sushil Guragain" <sguragain at interpublic.com>
Sent by: sap-wug-bounces at mit.edu
05/18/2005 12:59 PM
Please respond to "SAP Workflow Users' Group"

        To:     "SAP Workflow Users' Group" <sap-wug at mit.edu>
        cc:
        Subject:        way to convert P + personnel number type of agent to US+User ID

Hi WF Gurus,

I have another question for you: Is there a standard method in SAP that
will convert P+personnel number type of agent to US+UserID type? If yes,
what object and method would it be? I looked up the object USR01 and did
not find the method.

Thanks,

Sushil
This message contains information which may be confidential and
privileged.
Unless you are the intended recipient (or authorized to receive this
message
for the intended recipient), you may not use, copy, disseminate or
disclose to
anyone the message or any information contained in the message.  If you
have
received the message in error, please advise the sender by reply e-mail,
and
delete the message.  Thank you very much.
(A)