Result Value & Outcomes

Mark Pyc mark.pyc at gmail.com
Wed May 18 10:18:13 EDT 2005

G'day David,

Your method must be defined to use a result parameter (on the tabstrip
when you double click on a method). The result parameter must
ultimately be based on a domain with a simple set of values.

As another example have a look at the WF demo for leave of absence.
FORMABSENC.APPROVE and the workflow WS30000015.

Have fun,
Mark