Agent Assignment

Maes Steven Steven.Maes at luminus.be
Fri May 13 10:52:48 EDT 2005

Hi,

Due to action in the past, the workflows where assigned through roles.
Problem is that eventually a whole org.unit was assigned to all the
roles.

This means that table swwuserwi has about 1,4 million entries (we come
from 3 million). This slows down the performance of the inbox (no
kidding).

We changed the role assignment in the workflow to an assignment trough
the org. unit. Problem is that the previous assignments (even general
tasks without agent assignment) stay. In other words, we would like to
assign the workflows from the past to the org.unit instead of to the
role.

Does anyone have any knowledge of a program/function module that exists
to convert the assignment from table swwuserwi to table swworgtask ?

We found a FM that does the opposite (RH_SWWUSERWI_FILL_FROM_ORGTASK).

Any help on this one is more than welcome !

Thx.

Steven Maes

Stymatic