how to restrict roles from selection criteria

Sushil Guragain sguragain at interpublic.com
Thu May 12 09:44:30 EDT 2005

Thanks Mark!

That works perfectly for me.

Regards,

Sushil

-----Original Message-----
From: sap-wug-bounces at mit.edu [mailto:sap-wug-bounces at mit.edu] On Behalf Of Mark Pyc
Sent: Thursday, May 12, 2005 7:35 AM
To: SAP Workflow Users' Group
Subject: Re: how to restrict roles from selection criteria

G'day Sushil,

You can restrict by binding 'US' into the task container element "AllowedAgentTypes" in the selection step.

Have fun,
Mark

On 5/11/05, Sushil Guragain <sguragain at interpublic.com> wrote:
> Hi Bijay,
>
> We have maintained our approver list by creating a role for each approver.
> When we assign the role to user - the user becomes the potential approver.
> We are using AG for defining the possible agents. In other words, I
> just want to see the list of users with org unit US + user id.
>
> The wizard allowed me to add the step that will let the user select
> manager from the list of approvers (list of users assigned to that
> role). It also lists the role on the pop-up screen. Please see the attachment.
>
> Thanks,
>
> Sushil
>

> ________________________________

Unless you are the intended recipient (or authorized to receive
> this message
for the intended recipient), you may not use, copy, disseminate
> or disclose to
anyone the message or any information contained in the
> message. If you have
received the message in error, please advise the sender
> by reply e-mail, and
delete the message. Thank you very much.
(A)