Case Studies for WF

Vineet.Mehta@mbusi.daimlerchrysler.com Vineet.Mehta at mbusi.daimlerchrysler.com
Wed May 11 15:01:47 EDT 2005

There was one by Sam Ahuja with A/P ROI calculation in BITI Forum 2004. I
did one which was "process improvements" also.

Regards / Mit freundlichen Grüßen
Vineet Mehta
Mercedes-Benz U.S. International, Inc
IT Department
Phone: 205-462-5482

keohan at ll.mit.edu
Sent by: sap-wug-bounces at mit.edu
05/11/2005 12:58 PM
Please respond to sap-wug

        To:     sap-wug at mit.edu
        cc:
        Subject:        Re: Case Studies for WF

Hi Alon,

ASUG retains an archive of presentations, perhaps going back as far as
2000.  From the ASUG home
page (logging on with an ASUG ID is required) there is an 'Events' tab. If
you pull that down, you
can see 'Past Conferences'.  From there, you can do a session search on
'Educational Track' which
should allow you to select 'Workflow/WebFlow' and will return all the
presentations from that
conference.  As you know, we try to have two or more ROI/Case Studies per
conference - more, if we can!

Good luck,
Sue

Alon Raskin wrote:

> I know that this has been asked before but I could not find anything in
the wug archive.

> Does anyone know if past ASUG workflow presentations are available
anywhere? I am looking for any sort of case studies (ROI, things like
that) of SAP WF implementations. I am trying to convince a client to
implement WF. Any help, examples would be greatly appreciated.

> Regards,
>
> Alon Raskin
> e: araskin at 3i-consulting.com <mailto:araskin at 3i-consulting.com>
> w: http://www.3i-consulting.com