Case Studies for WF

Alon Raskin araskin at 3i-consulting.com
Wed May 11 14:25:34 EDT 2005

Thanks Sue....

Its a shame the presentations aren't available to us independent consultants (SAP customers and/or SAP partners only). After all, we are the ones that are 'spreading the word'.

Anyway, Now I have to think about which friends I have at SAP that will give me access.....

:-)

Thanks for your help.

Alon Raskin
e: araskin at 3i-consulting.com <mailto:araskin at 3i-consulting.com>