Question on WebFlow

Baunach, Natasha R natasha.r.baunach at intel.com
Wed May 11 13:44:47 EDT 2005

Alan,

I am using enterprise portals...  Are these the steps I need to do?

1.	Customize in WF_HANDCUST
2.	Create BSP with at the end raises terminating event
3.	Create webflow service in WF_EXTSRV
4.	Generate my task as the last step in WF_EXTSRV
5.	Insert task into my workflow definition (with terminating event)

At point what does transaction SWFVISU come into play?  Or do I use it
instead of the steps above?

Thanks,

Natasha