WF_TASK ALLAGENTSOFTASKGETANDDISPATCH

Susan R. Keohan keohan at ll.mit.edu
Tue May 10 15:10:37 EDT 2005

Hello WF'ers,

We are on 4.6c, Support Pack level 39.  We have used the wizard 'Choose Agent' to provide a dialog
box to certain users(Agents A)  which will allow them to choose the next agent(Agents B) in a
subsequent workflow step.  This creates a task which calls the method ALLAGENTSOFTASKGETANDDISPATCH
of object WF_TASK, which, in turn, calls function module SWU_WF_TASK_DISPATCH.

However, I've discovered that Agent A may enter, or select via the dropdown, a last name or username
of for Agent B, whose SAP UserID is locked and delimited (but not deleted).  I've examined the SU01D
records, and they are indeed locked and delimited, the personnel records are 'withdrawn' and
delimited, but the PA0105 infotype records are *not* delimited.

It's unfortunate for Agent A that they can select people (Agent B) who are no longer here.  I'm
about to enter an OSS message, but thought I would try our experts on the SAP-WUG first.  Has anyone
come across this error before ?
--
Susan R. Keohan
SAP Workflow Developer